miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

my career and university

Well, I decided study vet because I like the animals in special the exotic animals. Also I like the product of the animals, like milk and meat. Furthemore, is more confortable for my help animals and to make happy  yours  owners.
Before of the decided study vet I think study music, but the vet "is more strong" jajja..
The university is very confortable  and nice in special for your green places. I know the another student of another faculty that "envious" our faculty for yours green places. But all not roses colours because the infrastrusture is in anything case very bad.
In this age (my first age in the university), I feel that I like most my career. However, the subjects are more difficult for my in special biochemistry . But this not reason for I don't like  the career.
Well, I see you in a new post.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ivan ! :)

    You like the exotics animals as me! :)
    They are the best! ajajaja
    And I love sleeping in the grass, is very comfortable!

    I hope that you are great!
    I see you in the uni!
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    I love the exotic animal too, and the green areas in the university.
    see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well, I decided study vet because I like de animals in special the exotic animals. Also I like the product of the animals, like milk and meat. Furthemore, is more confortable for WF my help animals and to make happy yours owners??.
    Before of the decided ^ study vet ITENSE think ^ study music, but the vet "is WF more strong" jajja..
    The university is very SP confortable and nice in special for your green places. I know the another student of another faculty that "envious" our faculty for WW yours green places. But all not WF roses colours because the infrastrusture is in WF anything case very bad.
    In this age (my first age in the university), I feel that I like most my career. However, the subjects are more difficult for my in special CAPS biochemistry . But this not reason for I don't like the career.
    Well, I see you in a new post.

    Ivan,
    well done! would you like to work in production?
    check the corrections
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know is very interesting area, is one option for my.

    ResponderEliminar