lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

my ideal job

Dear friends, in this post I talking about my ideal job.
My ideal job is vet of the zoo because here I can work with my favourite animals "the exotic animals"
this job is my dream, but also, I'd like to work in the farm. In fact I'd  like to work in the open air because
I hate anything office work I think that are boring and monotonous but, the open air work is very entertaining and varied, for example, I can see different places and not  four walls everyday.
I think that the monotonous works no good for healthy, for this reason I don't like this type of work.
I'd like to job from 8 to 10 daily hours because I'd like have a free times for my hobbies in special play the guitar.
For my the money is secondary, I prefer work in one job that I like that in one job that I don't like but the salary is so much, because in this place I'll  no feel happy. Although, in this life unfortunately
 you can't live no money, but the salary don't is my priority.
The boss I don't care, I just hope that is a good boss.
Well, this is my ideal job, do you like?

I see you in the U.
                         bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario