lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

I'm

Hi:.
My name is Iván echegoyen Gutiérrez, I'm 18 yeras old, I was born in november 12. I like the animals in special de exotic animals. I have one dog of poddle bread, he is funny and sweet, your name is copo.
In my free time play the guitar ( next to the vet the music is my passion). My favorite group is inti illimani and my favorite singer is Silvio Rodriguez.
Today is a special day, because is the birth of my grandmother, she is 56 years old, yes is very younger and I love to much!!, because is like my mother.
 The image: this dog is my dream, I like the saint bernard.
Well, I see in the next class
                                           Bye.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Ivan, How are you?
    very nice blog in special the blogger template
    is very nature and beautiful.
    well bye friend I'll see you tomorrow in the university.
    you must study anatomy bye.

    ResponderEliminar